Thursday, June 09, 2011

Not That I Have Any Use For These


But hahaha! (These are all under flirting ecards.)






Which is appropriate given my friends always telling me I give gifts too soon. Not like expensive gifts but things that make me laugh or that I feel the current guy would appreciate. Evidently, according to my girlfriends, it is a bad move & freaks men out. I would just like to put it out there on the record that I never ever freak out over gifts given to me. Except maybe Cheesecake (long story).




This reminds me of my cousin (who is in her late 40's). She is convinced that the only age group of men who are interested in her now are in their 70's & 80's because 40 & 50 year olds want 20 year olds (her logic, not mine). Then I had to remind her that under this criteria, she could possibly date someone my Dad's age. Uh, ewww. (I always think about that Sex And The City episode where Samantha dated the old man.)




Word.




Like some women I know. Me, I'm smart enough to know you can't change anyone. Now. Before I would see (or imagine) past the glaring red flags and talk about the potential. Potential, schmential.




My personal favourite as we all know how much I LOVE to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment