Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How To Be A Retronaut


Yes, there is actually a website called that and it is a very cool website indeed.


Basically, one can spend hours looking at different decades. So many great pictures.


Like: Celebrities And Their Vinyl (I love the John Lennon & Audrey Hepburn photos), 1920s Screen Sirens (Lillian Gish was so beautiful), The Paris Flat That Time Forgot (wow, I would like to live in that flat, after it was cleaned but before the artwork was removed), Celebrity Mug Shots (look how young Steve Tyler looked and gotta love the Toronto mug shot of Jimi Hendrix), Celebrities In The 1970s (look at Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward - sniff), 4 Sisters, 25 Years and Colour Photographs Of New York In The 1940s (great photos and I want a sweet potato now).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Proof that the internet can be used for good! What an awesome website...thank you for sharing.

Drew

D said...

Are you saying the internet is evil? Haha. You're welcome!

Post a Comment