Just Sick
Not much to blog about because I'm still sick. It's been two weeks now and basically I can't work out or do much socializing. I was upset because I had to miss 利休忌 because I didn't want to give what I had to my Sensei (who is going back to Japan for a month) or my classmates. It would have been my first 利休忌 too. Sigh.
I went to the Doctor and she gave me a corticosteriod puffer to decrease the inflammation in my lungs. I've been coughing so much and after my first dose, it really helped calm down my coughing. Cough medicine just wasn't doing it for me at all. Unfortunately with all the coughing, I pulled my rib muscles so that I have a lot of pain right now on my left side near my breast (sorry!) & ribs. I'm seriously going to have to go without a bra for a while because it really hurts! For the pain, all she said was to take pain medication. So far that hasn't helped a whole heck of a lot. This is the first time I've experienced coughing so hard that I'm in pain so it's been interesting. Kind of bummed I can't work out but I know it needs to heal (and my cough has to get better).
Basically I have been sick for half of the 3 months of 2012 so far. Not feeling that flu shot I had back in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment