And FOOD, TRAVEL, HIKING, CRAFTING & SELF-DISCOVERY
Thursday, April 21, 2011
No
Retire into obscurity, David, retire into obscurity. This is just too painful.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Quite a day. I saw a lady flip her car on highway 410 this afternoon. I read the word "slanty" to describe your eyes and then this. I really don't blame Eddie Van Halen for doing a ship load of heroin after seeing this.
Hey Drew! Wow, crazy to witness that type of accident. There are a lot of terrible drivers out there, who are always in a rush to get somewhere, plus all the trucks. I like to drive, but hate to deal with the crazies.
2 comments:
Wow! Quite a day. I saw a lady flip her car on highway 410 this afternoon. I read the word "slanty" to describe your eyes and then this. I really don't blame Eddie Van Halen for doing a ship load of heroin after seeing this.
Drew
Hey Drew! Wow, crazy to witness that type of accident. There are a lot of terrible drivers out there, who are always in a rush to get somewhere, plus all the trucks. I like to drive, but hate to deal with the crazies.
Post a Comment