Being All Creative
I haven't been doing many crafty things for a long while. My goal is to finish my Mom's King Ludwig Neuschwanstein Castle before her birthday and get it framed. I'm almost done. FINALLY. That thing was like the bane of my existence because the holes are so so tiny. I know she'll be happy to receive it because she made some comment to me about wanting it before she dies. Thanks, Mom.
I did a little experiment with making flour paper and painting it so it's pretty to use as pages in a journal. My first time and I think it looks kind of cool?
The other thing I've been doing is trying to get back into sewing (not like I was ever an expert sewer). I borrow Threads Magazine from the library and they always have fun sewing projects where you don't need to do too much with the machine and they are fairly simple. Right now I'm deconstructing & redoing a cheap t-shirt I bought from Winners. Giving it a little flounce on the bottom and a different neckline. Of course Summer is almost over so I guess I'll be wearing it under some jackets. If it turns out.

No comments:
Post a Comment