I'm Alive
Just having issues with internet connection at home. For some reason I can connect with my iPhone but not with my laptop. So of course I thought maybe something is wrong with my laptop but now I'm visiting my parents and can access their Wifi, which means I have no clue! I thought maybe the wireless card died in my laptop and was going to get a USB adapter but now I'm thinking it might be my router. I've reset, to no avail (and am still able to access through my phone) but I think I will try a firmware upgrade and if that doesn't work, I give up. I will just go buy another router. But researching the brands, it's hard to choose...I've noticed my parents have a D-Link & my connection has dropped a couple of times (which makes me wonder, maybe it still IS my laptop) and I have a Linksys which I've had for over 4 years. Probably good to upgrade to an N Router? I don't know these things!
Anyway, haven't blogged because it's a pain to do it on my phone. I don't feel like typing out a long entry with my finger. I guess I could dictate but is what I have to say really that important to update right away? I did have a fun time in NYC with my cousin and Kevin Spacey is still an incredible actor. It really comes across when he performs on stage. This is the 3rd play I've seen him in, and it is by far my favourite performance. I also ate a lot. I kept track so I'll update my Diet & Exercise blog. Haven't weighed myself yet. That's tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment