Tuesday, January 10, 2012

iPhone 4S


So I finally got my phone (and you are probably saying, "What took you so long?")! Rather than work on my "Best Of" List for 2011, I'll just post about how much I am liking it thus far. I can now kind of understand how men can get into their gadgets. (Did you know there is some thing you can put on your head, over your eyes, which lets you watch movies in 3D while lying down in bed? I know this because my cousin's friend - a man, obviously - bought one.) I'm usually more into my old movies, or heck, makeup, purses, but I am excited about my phone.


I'm trying to get it all set up for my upcoming trip but I'm not sure if I'll get everything uploaded that I want. It takes time, man! I do want to keep updating my Diet & Exercise Blog though. Even if the eating news won't be pretty (as in healthy). I am really looking forward to this little getaway & catching up with my American cousin.


Feel free to give me any iPhone tips & share fave Apps. I know I am always late to the party. Phones, TV series, crushes on people who are dead.


I WILL do my 2011 Highlights...just not sure when, exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment